We are a large primary school who values the contribution our Midday Assistants make to our pupils’ experience in our friendly school. This position would suit a person who is interested in working with children to ensure the enjoyment and safety of pupils over the lunchtime period.
What our Midday Assistants say:
• It’s a fun atmosphere.
• It’s not like work, we get to play games.
• I love the funny things the children say.
Our children would like a Midday Assistant who:
• Is fun, strict and kind.
• Can play lots of different games.
• Help them behave and give behaviour marks if they don’t.
• If anyone falls over they come and check they’re OK.
• Make sure children eat the right kind of food.
We are looking for:
• A team player to join our friendly Midday Assistants in delivering safe activities for our children during their lunchtime.
• Someone who is happy being outside on brisk wintry days as well as sunny days.
• A person who will ensure application of our school’s behaviour policy.
• A positive attitude towards training and development opportunities.
Further information can be found in the full Job Description and Person Specification.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
• Work with a team of colleagues in a friendly atmosphere.
• Implement age appropriate games and activities for pupils, both indoors and outdoors.
• Develop your skills through appropriate training and development opportunities such as first aid, lunchtime games workshops and termly team meetings.
Visits to the school will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
Puss Bank School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include References, Health, Right to Work in the UK, DBS and a declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
Please return completed applications for the attention of Mrs Sessions, HR & Office Manager, email: email@example.com.
For any queries please telephone 01625 384384 or call into the school office.
Closing date for applications: 15th January 2018
Interviews: date TBC