Home Page


I am currently awaiting a site assessment as to whether we are able to get school clear.  It's the ice and freezing temperatures which are the problem.  Mr Robinson is checking whether he can clear paths.  We also have a few staff who cannot make it in due to road closures.  Update will be posted as soon as possible.